When God’s Busy
Life earns a reputation for uncertainty now and then.
Sometimes, we fall, head over teakettle into troubles too thick to swim through.
Sometimes, God is busy in Pakistan, or, Bangladesh…
When God’s busy…
- Breathe deeply
- Walk upright
- Refuse to make any life-impacting decisions
- Huddle and swaddle your family close nearby
- Lean into your daily routine
- Walk…find a place to walk that allows comfort and brings quiet resolve
- Humble yourself before God
- Accept all outcomes regardless of how you might feel or think about certain, uncertain pathways that appear
- Recognize that life requires many a middle passage…and you are just now on one of their gantries
- Surprise…each day look for and receive the new surprises that show up at your front gate
- Sojourn and embrace, knowing that this season will surely pass
Life is filled with moments when we are called to realize that the world we are blessed to live in, is sufficient.
Pastor Steve Bonenberger